A NEW CATERING SYSTEM
A new catering system was established during holidays 2016 (ISKaM) which closely cooperates with the accommodation system.
The system includes the following changes:
- The design of the menu was changed, but you can find it in the same place – on the web pages of DCC or in the Information System of University.
- Every student has their own “student´s account” where you can deposit money both for accommodation and for catering. You can find the access to this account on the web pages of DCC under the link “Catering system- Registration”; it includes the instructions how to register.
- You cannot put any meal tickets, such as Sodexo, GastroPass etc., into this account.
- All services available at the DCC (accommodation and catering) can be paid in several ways:
- Direct debit – recommended
It is the easiest way how to deposit money to your account, at the canteen you just show your ISIC then. If you are accommodated at our dormitory, you just confirm the approval to pay the catering service by direct debit.
If you are NOT accommodated at our dormitory, you need to establish the approval to pay the catering service by direct debit at your bank account. In that case you enter the bank account number which will be used for direct debit payment to the system under the link “Basic Information” and you confirm the approval to pay the catering service by direct debit under the link “Direct Debit”.
The amount of 1000 crowns will be put into your university account every month.
To be allowed to use the catering service from the beginning of the academic year, you need to put some amount of money to your account by 10th October 2016.
- Permanent bank transfer
You do not need to take care of anything when using this way. The given amount of money is put into your student´s account every month and you just use your ISIC. The overpayment can be sent to your bank account any time during the year.
- One-time bank transfer
You must check the amount of money at your student´s account and send money in time to be allowed to use the catering service and other services of DCC when using this way.
- Credit Cards
You can pay by credit card at our canteen cash desks, buffets, receptions and accommodation offices. It is an easy way how to pay; you just need your ISIC and credit card. However, be aware of the fact that you sometimes need to queue patiently, if there are a lot of students.
- Pay cash at all cash desks and receptions
It is another possible way how to pay. However, be aware of the fact that you sometimes need to queue patiently, if there are a lot of students. We recommend you to use this way as rarely as possible.
It is advisable for all students to put 1000 crowns into your student´s account in the beginning. Please, do it even if you want to use direct debit payment later on. You can deposit this money to your account at the payment terminals located at the cash desks of our canteens and buffets or send it by one-time bank transfer.
Bank access for the establishment of direct debit or bank transfer is 27–7498230277/0100. For banks transfers use your social security number as the variable symbol.
You will be informed about other possibilities how to deposit your ISIC card in time.
On behalf of DCC: Hradská Jana